Request call back

Industrial Disease Claims

Under the Health and Safety at Work Act, all employers have a legal responsibility to protect their employees from health and safety risks in the workplace. Employers are also required to provide adequate training to the employees to enable them to perform their job in a safe manner. Every employee should be adequately warned about the risks associated with the work they carry out and should be provided with personal protective equipment (PPE) as required.

Sadly, not all companies comply with their legal obligations or follow best practice and as a result thousands of workers are put at unnecessary risk of injury at work.

At Advokatai Ltd, our team of lawyers has assisted a number of clients in successfully receiving compensations that they deserve.

If you have suffered an industrial disease and would like to discuss the prospects of success of your claim please contact Advokatai Ltd and our friendly team will be happy to assist you.

Our lawyers will give you an honest answer whether you could be entitled to a compensation, and will guide you through every step of the industrial disease claims process.

Frequently asked questions about industrial disease claims

What illnesses are covered?

Industrial disease claims can cover a range of work related conditions, including:

Asbestos-related diseases such as


asbestos–related lung cancer


pleural thickening

Hand arm vibration syndrome including

vibration white finger

carpal tunnel syndrome


Hearing loss and tinnitus



This is by no means the full list of industrial diseases, so if you think you may be entitled to compensation please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Advokatai Ltd will provide you with professional and trusted legal advice. Our experts have helped people affected by illness or injury from many occupations, including:

  • Agricultural
  • Electrical
  • Painting & Decorating
  • Welding
  • Plumbing
  • Farming
  • Hairdressing/beauty
  • Engineering
  • Construction & Demolition
  • Carpentry/Joinery
  • Vehicle mechanic
  • Bodywork technician
  • Catering/Chef
  • Fire Service

What if my employer has ceased trading?

Every business that employs staff should have employer’s liability insurance. Even if the business ceased trading the insurer may still be liable for paying your compensation.  Our experts will be happy to review your case and locate the insurers even if your employer ceased trading.

How long do I have to make a claim?

In most cases you should make a claim within three years of becoming aware that your symptoms might have been caused by work.  We always advise starting the process as soon as possible. If you have any questions about industrial diseases and whether you can make a claim, feel free to call us and we will be happy to help.

To find out more about industrial diseases claims, contact Advokatai Ltd today on 01618503005.

Press about us
Leave your contacts
We'll call you back
We will contact you within 24h of receipt of the request or even faster.
Thank you
Along with the form, we will receive the following data
We will contact you within 24h of receipt of the request or even faster.
Request submitted successfully
  • We will respond to your request within 24 hours
  • We will call you if you gave us your phone number
  • Please verify your contact information. If you made a mistake, restart the form
  • Thank you for your cooperation.